At the Buntingford First School's dining room we will provide a happy healthy environment where the children can enjoy a delicious and nutritionally balanced hot meal.
Free School Meals
All children can get a free lunch at school if they're in Reception class, Year 1 or Year 2.
Children in Nursery, Year 3 or older
Your child can get a free school meal if you receive any of the following:
- Income Support
- Income-based Jobseekers Allowance
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- The guaranteed element of State Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit (as long as you’re not also entitled to Working Tax Credit and you don't get more than £16,190 a year)
- Working Tax Credit run-on (paid for 4 weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit)
- Universal Credit (with annual earned income of no more than £7,400 after tax and not including any benefits you get).
To register for free school meals, please see the link below.